This paper discusses:
- Recent security breaches of federal information systems
- The goal of FISMA in protecting these systems
- Challenges federal agencies face complying with FISMA
- The characteristics of high-performing IT organizations
- 7 practical steps federal agencies can take, based on these high-performers, to increase cyber security
Download this paper and learn what IT organizations in federal organizations can do to achieve and maintain continuous compliance with FISMA and protect federal information systems.