By creating a Secure Devops workflow that integrates security, compliance and monitoring, organizations can accelerate deployment and confidently run container workloads in production on OpenShift with Sysdig, whether SaaS or on-premises.
This definitive guide for security and compliance on Red Hat OpenShift discusses how to:
- Ship cloud applications faster by embedding security, compliance and monitoring into your DevOps workflow;
- Speed up deployment by validating security policies and configurations during the build process;
- Stop runtime threats without impacting performance;
- Prevent issues by monitoring performance and capacity and organizations using Kubernetes-native controls;
- Have a single source of truth to accelerate incident response and streamline compliance.