Your ability to assure the effectiveness of your security programs - to protect sensitive data and critical systems - has a far reaching impact for your agency and all its constituents. Yet, in today's world of global access and awareness, government agencies face a unique set of challenges. The speed and complexity of today's threats make it especially difficult to identify the true threats and maintain a compliance environment.
Authored by leading regulatory compliance authority Paul Reymann, CEO of the Reymann Group, this new e-brief, Protecting Sensitive Data in the Public Sector: Trends and Best Practices for Successful Security and Compliance, discuses how to protect sensitive agency data, align with your information security processes, and consequently demonstrate compliance.
Key insights include:
- Top trends and constraints that are impacting how government agencies address security
- Eight key elements of an effective security information management strategy
- Best practices for ensuring successful data protection and regulatory compliance
- Implementing continuous and proactive risk assessment and management
- Recommendations for establishing consistent data collection, retention, monitoring and reporting practices
Read the e-brief and learn how your agency can implement cost-effective safeguards to avoid attacks and measure the effectiveness of your security program.