90 percent of organizations have aging legacy systems and applications that are hampering their ability to deliver innovative products and services. The solutions for addressing "legacy gridlock" are many and varied, leaving organizations with more questions than answers:
- Do I replace or refactor?
- Do I rebuild altogether or should I buy commercial off-the-shelf software?
- Should I incorporate a new services-oriented architecture?
- What are containers and how do they help get software to market faster and better?
- I've heard about low-code, but what is it, and is it an option for my company?
Download this eBook for a guide on how to move away from your legacy systems & apps and increase your IT teams success.