Critical Infrastructure operators are under special observation. On the one hand, in terms of compliance with legal requirements, and on the other, in terms of the interests of cybercriminals. A single successful attack can have catastrophic consequences.
To avoid this, only regular care and intensive protection can help. But which security tools are the right ones, what do they have to be able to do? And how much effort does it take on your part to avoid security gaps?
Read this eBook to learn about:
- New regulations for critical infrastructure
- The three pillars of cybersecurity: protect, detect, mitigate - which solution for which pillar?
- Selection criteria for the right vulnerability management tool
- First aid against hackers - SIEM solutions
- Case Study: Rapid7 InsightVM and InsightIDR Integrate to Drive 60% Time Savings and Ease Compliance for Energie Suedbayern
This eBook is in German