Many federal government agencies issue security clearances via the Department of Defense's Defense Security Service (DSS). With the automation of this clearance process, using the SF-86 electronic form, come security concerns for all stakeholders in the process. Learn how one defense contractor used Liquid Machines' Enterprise Rights Management solution to protect the entire application workflow - from creation to access to storage.
Detailed SF-86 Use Cases include:
- Collaboration within a workgroup
- Publication of information between workgroups
- Blocking leakage of information to third parties
- Forwarding document to DSS
- Capturing and using biometric information