Webinar | Applying the Principles of Continuous Compliance to IT Audit
Continuous compliance is a new strategy to independent review and managing cybersecurity. The approach, easily practiced by any organization, is an ongoing method of gathering security control evidence. Evidence is collected as the controls are being operated. This solves the problems of IT Audit, improves security, and allows for better risk management and executive reporting.
View this webinar to learn:
- What is the continuous compliance approach;
- How to utilize the principles of continuous compliance in your current position;
- The real purpose of IT Audit and independent review;
- How the existing approach to IT Audit is harming your organization;
- The evolution of IT Audit and why the traditional approach no longer works;