Analytics , Anti-Money Laundering (AML) , Big Data Security Analytics
OnDemand | Intelligent Analytics for Next-Generation AML Capabilities: Achieving Increased Operational Resilience
Expectations for AML Responsible Officers and their operational teams are increasing in response to the combination of new techniques for money laundering, organised crime, geopolitical issues and new actors. To meet these increased expectations, operational resilience and sustainability using intelligent analytics is the path to uplifting enterprise capability for event and transaction monitoring for AML.
How can your institution achieve operational resilience and sustainability and what are some of the key factors that need to be addressed.
Join SAS and Zencos experts as we discuss and address key questions including:
- What is an end-to-end decision fabric and lifecycle for AML?
- What is intelligent analytics and how can it be applied across AML processes?
- How can automation and innovation operate in concert to uplift capability?
- How is resilience achieve and sustained and what are the key operational and technology drivers?
- How does the transition from good to leading practice look like and how can it be achieved?