3rd Party Risk Management , Governance & Risk Management , IT Risk Management
OnDemand | How to Structure an Effective Third-Party Risk Management Program - UK
Third-party risk management is a key priority among businesses today. Risk leaders are being forced to quickly adjust to an evolving risk landscape and a growing number of vendors. As a result, companies need an efficient way to handle their vendor management process.
The 2021 Global Workplace Report reveals that despite a significant gap between strategic intent and implementation of the hybrid workplace vision, there is clear agreement that hybrid workplace security is one of the most crucial elements to achieving organisational goals. In fact, more than 60% of respondents agree that cloud and cybersecurity are the top technology tools underpinning workplace strategy.
What are best-in-class organizations doing today to streamline vendor onboarding, make ongoing monitoring more efficient and ultimately drive more risk out of the business? Join ProcessUnity for a one-hour webcast and learn key strategies for structuring your Third-Party Risk Management program.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Incorporate automation to increase efficiency and agility;
- Build a scoring system to calculate inherent risk and auto-scope due diligence;
- Incorporate industry-standard questionnaires into assessment processes;
- Improve vendor response rates and submission quality by reducing vendor fatigue;
- Leverage external content and ratings to assist in ongoing vendor monitoring.
Join us for this informative session and learn how to incorporate best practices into your program.