3rd Party Risk Management , Governance & Risk Management , IT Risk Management
OnDemand | How to Structure an Effective Third-Party Risk Management Program
Third-party risk management is a key priority among businesses today. Risk leaders are being forced to quickly adjust to an evolving risk landscape and a growing number of vendors. As a result, companies need an efficient way to handle their vendor management process.
What are best-in-class organizations doing today to streamline vendor onboarding, make ongoing monitoring more efficient and ultimately drive more risk out of the business? Join ProcessUnity for a one-hour webcast and learn key strategies for structuring your Third-Party Risk Management program.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Incorporate automation to increase efficiency and agility;
- Build a scoring system to calculate inherent risk and auto-scope due diligence;
- Incorporate industry-standard questionnaires into assessment processes;
- Improve vendor response rates and submission quality by reducing vendor fatigue;
- Leverage external content and ratings to assist in ongoing vendor monitoring.
Join us for this informative session and learn how to incorporate best practices into your program.