Week In Review
for Friday, March 4, 2011
- New NIST Guidance Focuses on Risk Management: Joint initiative with Defense Department, intelligence community produced new special publication.
- NIST to Update Premier Guidance: Revision to SP 800-53 expected by mid-December.
- DHS Seeks More Infosec Funds for 2012: Napolitano says securing cyberspace among department's top missions.
- Will Pelgrin: The CISO-Plus: The CISO's CISO Still Sways Gov't Infosec from the Outside.
- Two Cyber Czars for the Price of One.
- Insiders Pose Threat to Immigration Services' IT.
- At Bat: Lineup of Infosec Subcommittees' New Leaders.
Please listen to this overview, and check out all of the week's news and views on GovInfoSecurity.com.