Who we are
GovInfoSecurity is a multi-media website published by Information Security Media Group, Corp. (ISMG), a company specializing in coverage of information security, risk management, privacy and fraud. Headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, USA, ISMG provides news, opinions, education and other related content to assist senior executives and information security professionals as they navigate the increasingly challenging world of information security.
GovInfoSecurity provides credible, timely information that security leaders can put to use as they craft comprehensive information security strategies. These strategies are more critical than ever in light of ever-changing compliance mandates and increases in breaches and fraudulent activities.
What we do
A tool for the 21st century, GovInfoSecurity is delivered in a dynamic and interactive format. Our content is refreshed daily via news postings, interviews, blogs, agency releases, white papers, custom research, personalized email updates and interactive eBooks .all to meet the diverse needs of our ever-expanding audience.
Why we are the most credible source
Our seasoned editorial content is enriched by the voices of those that live and breathe information security - from risk management practitioners and agency representatives to industry experts and technology providers. We are uniquely positioned to provide subscribers with more than a mere record of current events, but rather informed perspectives that can change the way they approach information security and risk management.
What we bring to the table
At GovInfoSecurity, we're committed to providing our audience with point-and-click access to the right tools to cope with their risk management challenges, thwart new threats and protect clients. This comprehensive media site offers:
- Up-to-the-minute news coverage of the advisories, threats, technology trends, and happenings that continue to impact information security and risk management globally.
- Exclusive interviews and insights from industry thought-leaders.
- Regulatory updates and bulletins with commentary that distills what organizations need to know and act upon.
- Timely market research to help leaders gauge how they stack up against current trends and best practices.
- Boundless resources, including article archives, whitepapers, webcasts and relevant links to keep organizations current on the latest in the security and compliance landscape.
- Access to hundreds of hours of educational curriculum that can be applied towards certifications.
- Career advice, hiring trends, salary information and more.
Whom we reach
With a wealth of resources compiled into one informative media site, GovInfoSecurity attracts a wide variety and growing number of registered users representing organizations worldwide. Our subscribers consist primarily of Senior Management, IT Professionals, and Information Security/Risk Management Personnel.